1. The warranty is confined only to the first purchase of the appliance and is non-transferable.
2. The Warranty period (both Standard Warranty Period and Extended Warranty Period) starts from the date of purchase of the appliance.
3. The warranty covers only manufacturing defect in material and workmanship that may arise despite normal operation and usage of the appliance, as prescribed in the operating manual.
4. Repairs, installations & removal of the appliance shall be carried out only by an Authorized Service Personnel, failing which this warranty will be void.
5. It is hereby clarified that after the Standard Warranty Period, visiting charges will be applicable for all visits and the same will be borne by the customer. In the Extended Warranty period, in case the appliance needs to be transported to the Authorised Service Centre for repair, the transportation charges from and to the place of installation shall be borne by the customer.
6. The customer shall provide a reasonable, sufficient and safe working space to access the appliances for service. The customer is liable to move away all blocking objects or move the appliance to an appropriate location with electricity / gas/ water supply and drainage for testing of the appliance.
7. In case repair cannot be completed onsite, the company reserves the right to carry the appliance to its Authorised Service Center and return the same after repair.